I have been weight training on and off (MORE OFF) since August '2008. My form is great but there was something else I learned along the way- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING!
You can surf website that give you an idea about functional training. You usually have to use your own body weight for these and require little or no use of weights. (Apart from your own body weight).
BURPEES!!!! New thing I found on the net. One of the best forms of functional exercises!
Do try it out! It will get your heart rate soaring and it will tone you down! :-)
Tomorrow plan to do my weights and cardio. Haven't worked out since November 2010 so it will be quit a jolt for me tomorrow! :-(
You can surf website that give you an idea about functional training. You usually have to use your own body weight for these and require little or no use of weights. (Apart from your own body weight).
BURPEES!!!! New thing I found on the net. One of the best forms of functional exercises!
Do try it out! It will get your heart rate soaring and it will tone you down! :-)
Tomorrow plan to do my weights and cardio. Haven't worked out since November 2010 so it will be quit a jolt for me tomorrow! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment