Went to workout after 4 days :-(
Did 10 minutes of warm-up and went onto to 18 sets of all six body parts.
Started by doing half a circuit of triceps, biceps and shoulders
Triceps: Pull Down
Biceps: Curls
Shoulders: Butterfly
After that I went onto to do legs, chest and back
Legs: Leg Press [Did loads of reps; legs are my target area :-( ]
Chest: Chest Press
Back: Lat Pulley (Be careful if you have a cervical problem)
After that I just stretched (VERY IMPORTANT TO COOL OFF)
IF WASN'T SO BAD AS I HAD MADE IT OUT TO BE cos the workout took an hour! :-)
So, if there is anyone who is losing motivation, tell yourself its just an hour and you will feel much better after getting out of the gym! :-)
Now hit the GYM :-)
Did 10 minutes of warm-up and went onto to 18 sets of all six body parts.
Started by doing half a circuit of triceps, biceps and shoulders
Triceps: Pull Down
Biceps: Curls
Shoulders: Butterfly
After that I went onto to do legs, chest and back
Legs: Leg Press [Did loads of reps; legs are my target area :-( ]
Chest: Chest Press
Back: Lat Pulley (Be careful if you have a cervical problem)
After that I just stretched (VERY IMPORTANT TO COOL OFF)
IF WASN'T SO BAD AS I HAD MADE IT OUT TO BE cos the workout took an hour! :-)
So, if there is anyone who is losing motivation, tell yourself its just an hour and you will feel much better after getting out of the gym! :-)
Now hit the GYM :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment